Qualysoft ist Aurea's biggest CRM partner in the German-speaking countries and employs more than 45 certified experts who provide services to more than 100 customers each day, among them for instance the TUI tourist group, the Energie Steiermark utility company, and the Hirslanden group of private hospitals.
Based on many years of experience, our qualified experts support our customers in implementing Aurea CRM initiatives, further development and every-day operation. The partnership with Aurea started in 2015 when new employees were hired and the company expanded: in order to be able to provide optimum services to our existing and new customers within the Aurea CRM environment, we opened a branch office in Sursee, Switzerland, and another one in Munich, Germany.
From update.CRM to Aurea CRM:
- Established 1988 in Vienna, update Software AG became mainly known for their successful development of update.CRM.
- In 2014, the company was taken over by Aurea, Inc. and the software renamed Aurea CRM. The powerful tool has been central to Aurea's Customer Engagement Portfolio ever since.
- Qualysoft has been a strategic partner since 2014, employing consultants at locations in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
“What is the most beautiful experience you have ever had as a customer?”
Aurea focuses on one major goal: identifying ground-breaking customer experience and creating it on its own. In order to achieve this goal, Aurea is looking for innovative ways to use software and processes to turn an average customer experience into an outstanding one. The Aurea platform helps 4,000 companies all over the world from sectors such as energy, retail, insurance, tourism and life science to optimize their customer journey.
Facts & figures about Aurea:
- 300 % growth in sales per year
- 4,000 customers world-wide
- 1,000+ employees world-wide – 80% of whom are experts for specific sectors
- Over 70 % of revenue invested in customer-focused projects
Building up long-term customer relationships with Aurea CRM
Aurea CRM allows you to deeply embed customer loyalty programs in your sales organization and ensure maximum user acceptance. The software that has already won several awards is currently available in the Aurea CRM Standard Edition and Aurea CRM Enterprise Edition versions.