The Qualysoft Nearshore concept supports your business in the safe setup of a new location (e. g. shared service centers) with a focus on the CEE region.
- You are looking for competent support for your IT projects - but do not find enough suitable IT specialists in your area?
- Do you want to expand your IT teams cost-effectively and flexibly?
Start now with Qualysoft's Nearshore project! Use the know-how of your personal Qualysoft contact person - we set up a team of competent IT experts in a new location for you.
Qualysoft takes over the complete entry into the new market for you: You benefit from our network of IT specialists, our many years of experience and flexible project design.
Take advantage of
our Nearshore know-how:
- You have cost-efficient, fast and flexible access to highly trained IT specialists,
- work with powerful teams that are tailor-made for your requirements,
- put the operation of your location completely in our hands over the first three years - we take over the complete foundation,
- take over the turnkey site built for you by Qualysoft, including complete infrastructure,
- have no risk and can rely on legally compliant settlement.
We are building up your
powerful IT team
- Large network: Qualysoft is a well-known player in the market, the best people for your teams know and trust us.
- A quick set-up: Our numerous recruiters put teams together exactly according to your time and content requirements.
- Deep market knowledge: We operate throughout Europe and know different markets and cultures. We search and find the optimal location for you and take care of the entire personnel and delivery management.
- Nearshore experience: Over 15 years of experience and numerous successful customer projects speak for us.
Your reliable partner for
Nearshore and Resource Management
Benefit from our many years of experience: Since its founding in Vienna in 1999, Qualysoft has been providing resource management services to its clients and offering tailor-made recruiting services.
- over 15 years experience
- 8 locations throughout Europe
- more than 500 employees
- 20-member recruiting team in Europe