The German CRM Forum - the largest CRM conference in the German-speaking world - took place on 20 and 21 February 2018 in Munich. A total of about 300 participants and 40 speakers were with exhibition stands and lectures. For Qualysoft Marcus Mareiser, Head of Delivery CXM, was on site and was able to learn about exciting trends and topics for the future.
Under the motto "MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS SMILE!" the event offered with exciting lectures on practical experiences, interactive workshops as well as various opportunities for socializing and networking for the 8th time. The topics of the CRM experts were again varied this year, and dealt with topics such as: Service design, storytelling, data protection and EU-DSGVO 2018. Emphasis was also placed on the field of emotionalisation in digital customer relationship management and, of course, digital transformation and innovation - the trend themes of recent years.
Marcus Mareiser, Head of Delivery CXM, is responsible for the entire customer relationship management area at Qualysoft DACH & SK. After two intensive days at the German CRM Forum he was able to take some learnings for Qualysoft and his customers:
- Make your customers smile: learn to understand what your customers expect and customize your services.
- Social Media first: The topic of social media and its integration possibilities (for example the enrichment of data by social media portals), which has been a topic of discussion for years, will continue to be one of the most important topics in the CRM environment in addition to the optimization of mobile solutions.
- Artificial Intelligence has landed: The supposed future topic of artificial intelligence has become a present topic - also in the CRM / CXM area.
- Full speed ahead for process automation: The automation of processes and the networking of services and solutions within a company is becoming increasingly important.
- Back to the roots: In addition to all the trends and innovations, according to some speakers, the focus on the basics should not be ignored. Areas like e.g. solutions for optimized data quality and data maintenance have lost none of their relevance.
In keeping with the motto of the event "MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS SMILE!", it is always important to keep in mind the emotions on the path of digital transformation.
We are happy to advise you on your individual challenges in the field of CRM & Customer Experience Management. Contact us today and arrange a consultation with our experts.