The widespread adoption of work-from-anywhere technologies and cloud-based solutions allow companies to continue operations in the changing work landscape. However, the paradigm shift is putting tremendous pressure on operations - while companies are making enormous efforts to protect their employees and serve their customers, the number and complexity of cyber attacks is constantly increasing.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2020 @ 11:00 AM (CEST)
Join our free webinar and find out how to reduce your company's risk exposure with state-of-the-art cloud solutions while ensuring business continuity presented by Qualysoft IT experts!
During the 45 minute live session we will show you:
- What are the typical IT security risks that can arise during remote working?
- What cloud solutions are available to ensure business continuity during and after the epidemic?
- Why is identity protection becoming increasingly important?
- How to protect your corporate e-mail system from threats inside and outside?
- What solutions are available to protect the corporate network?
- How to prevent data leakage and data loss?
The webinar will be held in
Hungarian and participation is free of charge.
Meet our presenters:
Please note that Qualysoft reserves the right to reject the registration. Successful registrations will be confirmed via e-mail.
About Qualysoft Group
Qualysoft was founded in Vienna in 1999 as a company specializing in resource management and software development; it has enjoyed constant growth ever since. With its innovative solutions in the areas of Microsoft business solutions, customer experience management, application services, and e-government, Qualysoft is now one of Europe's leading providers of IT services.
The Qualysoft Group has locations in Austria, Germany, Hungary, Switzerland, Slovakia, Romania and Serbia. Thanks to the constant growth of the workforce, it now has more than 500 specialists working in Central and Eastern Europe. With their many years of experience and high levels of expertise and commitment, they are on hand to ensure that every Qualysoft project succeeds.