We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
To join our team!
The IT Business Analyst takes the lead role in eliciting and documenting the business processes and overall requirements by collaborating with the Business, Markets and Global teams. An individual contributor within a project team responsible for partnering with business and technical teams to effectively manage the requirements lifecycle for assigned projects.
The jobholder will be required to possess excellent communication skills in multi-national business environment. Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt with the client’s changing needs. The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organisational skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong team work attitude
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- 5-7 years of BA experience; experience in writing and documenting business requirements for systems, and writing related project documentation (statement of work, test scripts, user doc, etc.)
- 2-4 years of experience working on concurrent, highly-visible consumer-focused Digital projects (web or mobile e-commerce application)
- 1-2 years of experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience with Confluence, Team Foundation Server (TFS), wireframe preparation (e.g. Axure, iRise and Zeplin) is a plus
- Ability to work with distributed teams
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Requirement engineering / Requirements Elicitation/Gathering
- Technical solution mapping / Process mapping
- Complex problem resolution
- Documentation / Planning
- Business decision support
- Process improvement experience
- Established ability to collaborate in a team environment including understanding and working effectively with teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills in multi-national project management environment
- Participation in the planning and estimation of development iterations
- Willingness to learn and expand skillset
- Innovative problem solver
- Budapest, XIII. district
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Anna.Denes@qualysoft.com e-mail address.