Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions. Its focus is on financial services providers, telecommunications companies, the automotive industry and energy service providers. Over 500 employees in 6 subsidiaries work together to ensure state of the art solutions for our clients. We are looking for new colleagues in Qualysoft teams for diverse projects providing continuous learning opportunities. Our common goal is to provide honesty, development and a stable background while getting to know the latest technologies. We are waiting for your application for the position below!
Our partner is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
About the team:
The team develop and run Fusion, a system to manage the firm’s bonds trading data. It is built of several SQL databases, C++ backend, and UI as well. The system provides both adhoc / realtime queries to support traders, and also reports from nightly batches for modellers and authorities.
What you will need to do in the role, and we will help you to do it:
- Design, implement, test efficient data flows and systems to satisfy the requirements of trading, risk management, stress test, regulatory and control
- Create robust technology infrastructure allowing continued growth in volume and complexity for SPG trading and risk management needs
- Integrate new models, new risk measures, and new scenarios developed by strategists or other teams into risk systems
- Work closely with other technology teams to evaluate and adopt emerging technologies for better performance and reliability
- Provide maintenance and active support of existing risk calculation and data flow systems
- Support SPG risk management needs from Market Risk group, Credit Risk group, Financial Control group, Internal Audit, and Compliance
- Work with firm risk management and control to satisfy BASEL, CCAR, and European regulations
What skills and experience are essential for the position?
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Deep insight in OO programming in C++
- Very good problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work under pressure and devise practical solutions
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Experience with Linux platforms
- Good command of English
Why we think you will love working here:
- To work for the firm that attracts some of the brightest talents
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
Budapest, IX. district / home office
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
+36 70 378 8921
Ref.: 368 / A