We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Join us as a
Diagnostic (Test) Software Engineer
You have the
opportunity to join a team at our internationally known partner in the field of
design and production of circuits. As a Diagnostic (Test) Software Engineer,
you can use unique technologies, and intel processors which are not available
on the market yet. If you would like to work with embedded Linux, hardwares and
you have experience with script languages, read all the details below:
As a Diagnostic (Test) Software Engineer, you will…
- be part of a highly skilled Software Design team.
- ensure operations of our partner’s smart services platform and make millions of subscribers happy with their data plans.
- work with state-of-the-art technologies in the telecommunication/server industry.
- translate high level engineering requirements into implementation.
- solve tricky engineering problems.
- do processing Units, Packet Switched networks.
- develop new processes/tools.
- create and update design documentation.
We are looking for you, if you…
- have scripting language knowledge (e.g.: Tcl, Bash, Perl, Expect).
- know debug techniques in embedded systems.
- have user level Linux knowledge.
- are familiar with one or more of the following areas: functional testing in hardware level, negative testing in hardware level, fault analysis of complex systems.
It’s a plus, if you have…
- ISTQB Certificate.
- experience in software desing for Linux.
- knowledge of packet switched networks.
- kernel/driver level Linux knowledge.
- test automation and hardware testing background.
- familiarity with Git.
- expreience with x86 based Board Management Controller implementations
- hands-on experience in labwork with oscilloscope and logic analyzer.
You will work in:
- Budapest, XI.district, Science Park
If you are interested in this position, contact me…
- Alexandra Hornyák