Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions. We now need to strengthen one of our team in the financial sector. We are looking for Intermediate Java Developer to join the team in Budapest to take over the development and further improvement of our platforms and their extension with new capabilities and integration points with other internal systems.
Intermediate Java Developer
Cover all aspects of secondary mortgage market trading of the Whole Loan desk: pre-purchase analytics, rate sheet creation, real-time trade processing, risk and P&L management, and many others.
- Develop systems used by the Whole Loan desk
- Work with traders, quantitative desk strategists, operations, controllers, mainframe teams and other groups
- Define and build efficient and maintainable processes that provide highly resilient and stable platforms to support critical risk and trade processing requirements
The ideal candidate has…
- Deep insight in OO programming in Java
- Working knowledge of messaging, pub/sub, SOAP, XML, SQL
- Very good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communicational skills and are able to work with traders, desk strategists and other business and technology teams
- Experience in web development
- Experience in a functional language, such as Scala (or willing to learn)
- Good communication skills in English
Standard development tools:
- Linux, Java, Spring, REST, git, SOAP, Sybase SQL
Budapest, district IX.
Home office is fully supported, work hours are flexible, mainly driven by local and global meeting schedules and tasks.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
- Schuszter Dóra
- +36 20 399 8883