We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
Java Test Automation Developer and Tester
to join our team!
Our unit (CBA - Component Based Architecture) is responsible for developing distributed components in a telecommunication platform, written in C or C++. These components meet standard telecom requirements, such as low latency, high reliability and scalability and run on Linux clusters and cloud environments.
We are looking for Java Test Automation Framework and Tester for the following components:
- vDicos (Distributed Communication Operating System): Ecosystem supporting the development and execution of telecom grade application business logic written in C++.
- C-Diameter: Implementation of the Diameter protocol for telecommunication applications.
- DBN: A distributed, object-oriented, geo-redundant, in-memory, NoSQL database management system implemented in C++. It provides fast, fault-tolerant data access for applications.
- Strong programming and troubleshooting experience in Java7/8 preferably on Linux
- Good Linux knowledge (configuration and troubleshooting)
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
- Test Automation Experience (JCAT preferred)
- Good understanding of distributed systems
- Understanding of cloud-native technologies, Kubernetes, Docker, microservices, DevOps
- Experience in using scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Experience in virtualization technologies (Openstack, KVM, VirtualBox, Vmware)
- Knowledge in OSI-ISO based protocol stack (ARP, IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SCTP)
- Experience in IP network configuration, protocols (static/dynamic routing) and troubleshooting
- Experience in Agile way of working
- Interest in growing into technical lead positions
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional communities and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Parking lot, bicycle storage
- Traveling and international career opportunities
- Local medical service
- Recreation room
- Social events
- Relocation support
- Budapest, district XI
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
- Fendrik Márió
- M: +36 70/ 977 9933