We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
to join our team!
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
You will be liable for service-based front-end development and will have the possibility to get acquainted with the airline business domains (In-flight Entertainment and other innovated solutions). So join us and work on the development of B2B and B2C web applications!
Your responsibilities will be to
- Develop and maintain front-end components by applying technologies such as React and mainly Angular 2+
- Conduct tests by using Jest/ Enzyme as primary testing frameworks
- Have code ownership and quality awareness
- Code review and testing
- Keep contact with partners, customers
You are the ideal candidate, if You
- Have good understanding of agile software development processes
- Are passionate to be up-to-date in new JS technologies
- Are able to communicate in English both spoken and written
- Have willingness to learn and take responsibility for your work and projects
- Have good cooperative and communication skills
You will have a chance to
- Attend meetups and trainings which enhance your professional development
- Take part in greenfield and innovation projects which leave plenty of space for new ideas
- Be part of development community
Advantage if you have
- React Native knowledge
- Team player attitude with flexible mindset
What are the benefits of joining us as an employee?
- Even when you work hard, you will still have time for your personal life: our flexible working hours based on core time, the exact observance of the designated number of working hours, the occasional option of working from home, and the benefits that can be extended to cover your family you can also improve your non-working life!
- We have long-term plans for you! We have carefully designed career paths (and a career management system), we provide the appropriate training courses and projects to accomplish your aims.
- Our community is characterized by mutual respect and an attitude of helpfulness. This high professional quality level and the colorful personalities will help you spend your everyday life in a good mood, why you make the best of your skills and talents.
- We are happy when you are open and help you discover the world: after six months you will receive substantial discounts that you can use to visit any place in the world taking Lufthansa flights!
- In addition to an inclusive and helpful atmosphere, trust is also an important value for us. You can rely on us with anything right from your first day, and we also trust you to the utmost extent.
- Budapest, district XI.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
- Schuszter Dóra
- M: +36 20 399 88 83