We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
Lead Full Stack Cloud Developer – Tosca
to join our team!
Tosca is a market leading test automation software. As lead developer you will lead two agile teams; including participation in development and coaching individuals.
Teams and tasks
Teams will consist of 4 Developers (from junior to senior) and a Test Expert. As Scrum methodology fits well with these kinds of tasks, an Agile Coach and a Product Owner will also help each team.
What do we expect from you in your lead role?
- The lead engineer supports two agile teams in shared manner. He/She may participate in either team as he/she better sees fit depending on the challenges of the actual sprint.
- The lead engineer makes sure the team has sufficient architecture plan and technical skill for delivered features. If required, he/she collaborates with other engineers to ensure standards are kept.
- The lead engineer identifies missing skills of individuals and coaches them during code reviews, formal trainings and participates in setting up technical targets for the individuals for their yearly goal settings.
- Beyond these roles, the lead developer acts as a senior developer too.
What do we expect from you as a senior developer?
- At least 5 years working experience
- Have a solid background in: C#/.NET; ASP.NET Core; Angular, Winforms, design patterns
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT and SVN)
- Experience in writing reusable code
- OOP planning experiences
- Be eager to write high quality and clean code
- Participate on daily code reviews
- Active participation in pair programming
- Be comfortable with using English – oral and written
- Experience with WPF, CSS, HTML, CI/CD is a plus
- Experience with cloud deployment pipelines and providers (Azure a plus)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration a plus (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Budapest, XI. district
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org