We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are building our team and inviting an experienced
to join us in planning and developing a webshop!
Our client is the fifth-largest beauty company and, with 6.4 million representatives, is the second largest direct-selling enterprise in the world. Now we need someone who can work independently and can support the developer team with his/her ideas.
- Own the technical engagement and lead the development team throughout project lifecycle
- Interact with business stakeholders to present solutions, resolve issues, discuss technical feasibility
- Assist in requirements analysis, project planning, task mitigation and risk mitigation planning
- Perform code reviews and help in troubleshooting critical issues and performance improvement
- Managing development teams, collaborating with lead developers and business analysts
- Discuss all concepts and guidelines with development team
- Planning and implementing new features
- While providing you autonomy, you will be closely supervised and taught by experienced senior developers throughout the first months of your employment who can help you learn and further improve your skills.
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing and delivering projects in .NET
- Experience programming C#, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS or other widespread, industry standard backend and front-end technologies
- Experience in analysis, design and development of enterprise software solutions
- Design and development of Web API Web Services
- Self-motivated and self-managing attitude
- Product development experience
- Excellent communication skills in English in verbal and written
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology is desirable
- Budapest, XIII. district
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org