We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
Platform Software Engineer
to join our team!
Our client is the leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a Connected World. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
What you will do:
- Be part of our highly skilled Design Engineering team
- Maintain and develop new features for test framework core software
- Managing tasks in JIRA, based on inputs
- Creating software releases using GIT, BitBucket, etc.
- Work closely with the global IT organization identifying support requirements for test processes and manage their implementation
- Provide sustaining test platform maintenance support
- Participate new processes/tools developing which will make our work more efficient
- Create and update corresponding design documentation.
Fit & Experience: we want to speak with you if YOU...
- BSc/MSc in Electrical/Informatics Engineering
- Significant Linux experience including strong scripting knowledge (e.g. Perl, Shell, Python)
- Experience in Linux based building environment (e.g. gcc, make file)
- Couple years of experience in C development
- Knowledge of common hardware/network diagnostic and support tools (e.g. IPMI tools, BMC configfuration, PXE, SOL, Iperf, tcpdump, DHCP, Memtest, Iozone, FIO)
- Experience with server/network hardware (virtualization, network architecture).
We consider the following experiences as a plus:
- Linux kernel driver knowledge
- Experience with C# .NET technology, Web application development and Angular 2+
- Database Interfaces and Data Automation
- Background in manufacturing test or system engineering
- Solid customer interfacing skills.
- Budapest, XI. district
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com