We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
to join our team!
Scrum Master is the facilitator for an agile development team. Accountable for removing impediments to the ability of the team to deliver the product goals and deliverables.
The jobholder will be required to possess excellent communication skills in multi-national business environment. Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt with the client’s changing needs. The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Facilitate the agile processes and practices to help grow the team in Agile practices
- Facilitate communication and collaboration within and around the team (release & sprint planning, user stories, backlog grooming, user testing, etc.)
- Identify and remove organization and team impediments
- Identify ways to strengthen the team’s understanding of Agile values and principles
- Provide support and coaching to help teams to grow
- Shield the team from external interference
- Program Alignment between teams: Participate/Facilitate scrum of scrums
- Participate in PMO alignment with Project Managers and scrum masters
- Escalate risks/issues from team or encourage proper escalation with team
- Ensure that cross team alignment is occurring for all team members
- Facilitate communications between team and program level
- Reflect and align leadership on status
- Establishes and maintains relationships among stakeholders
- Risk / Issue Management
- Awareness and alignment of team goals to program milestones and goals
- Ensure team alignment to SW processes and policies
- Established ability to collaborate in a team environment including understanding and working effectively with teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills in multi-national project management environment
- Participation in the planning and estimation of development iterations
- Willingness to learn and expand skillset
- Innovative problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in computer science, computer technology or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience as project manager and/or scrum master (SM)
- Minimum one year’s experience as SM
- Proficient in Agile / Scrum concepts and principles
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Budapest, XIII. district
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com