Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions. Its focus is on financial services providers, telecommunications companies, the automotive industry and energy service providers. Over 500 employees in 6 subsidiaries work together to ensure state of the art solutions for our clients. We are looking for new colleagues in Qualysoft teams for diverse projects providing continuous learning opportunities. Our common goal is to provide honesty, development and a stable background while getting to know the latest technologies. We are waiting for your application for the position below!
Senior Full Stack Developer
What will be your tasks?
Working in an Agile environment and be expected to undertake such duties, being a member of a Scrum team to;
- Consult and cooperate with the Solution Delivery Director, Engineering Manager, Architects, Quality Assurance, Product Owners and Business Analysts about epics and features
- Developing enterprise web applications and web services using the components of .NET programming
- Build solutions that deliver capability which may require the modification of current applications in line with changing business needs from sprint to sprint or creating new modules that evolves the product code base
- Other deliverables would include but not be limited to the reporting of specifics of an application
- Evaluating the performance of applications, testing, implementing, documenting and operating the applications that the team owns
What experience do you need?
- 5+ years of experience of programming backend in C# (.NET or .NET Core development)
- 5+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Angular, React, Vue.js or other widespread, industry standard frontend technologies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in analysis, design and development of enterprise software solutions
- Cloud Awareness is essential and have experience developing within at least one cloud platform: AWS, Azure and / or GCP; preference on AWS and preferably with some AWS certification
- Experience with an enterprise-grade relational database solution (Microsoft SQL is preferred)
- At least 1 year experience of developing in another technology stack – preferably including PowerShell, Node.js, Java, Kotlin, Scala or Go
- Experience with design patterns, parallelism, concurrency, threading and async programming is required.
- Experience in DevOps culture and with CI/CD tools (Terraform, SonarQube, Octopus Deploy etc)
- Commercial experience with Git version control and Git branching strategies
- Experience in unit test frameworks (xUnit) and automated unit testing
- Proficient with development and administration tools: Visual Studio, VS Code, Sublime Text, SQL Management Studio or similar
If you have experience in one of these it is a BIG PLUS:
- BDD experience is desired
- Design and development of REST Web Services, experience with Swagger/OAS3 is desired
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with Dynatrace, JIRA / Confluence and Azure DevOps is a plus
- Containerization experience with Docker and Docker Swarm or Kubernetes is a plus
Budapest, XIII. district
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
+36 70 199 5859