We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
Senior Full Stack (Java) Developer
to join our team!
The Security Architecture (SecArch) team is part of the Technology Risk (TR) organization. The mission of the SecArch team is to provide security architecture assessments of technology systems and processes to identify business risks and recommend remediation action based on established security standards or security best practices.
SecArch is looking for developers to join the team in Budapest to take over the development and further improvement of our platforms and their extension with new capabilities and integration points with other internal systems. Security experience is not required for the position, however for those interested in learning more there are opportunities to do so while working alongside the security architects in our team.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Build applications in a fast paced agile environment across different technical areas (database, server, UI, continuous delivery) as a full stack developer
- Write simple & maintainable code with a focus on usability & performance
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Solid technology foundations
- Experience in software development in one object oriented (preferably Java) or scripting programming language
- Experience in web-based technologies, including front-end development using Angular or other similar framework
- Experience working with relational database (SQL) - familiarity with graph databases and performance tuning are a plus
- Familiarity with the following technologies and frameworks can be an advantage: Neo4j, Spring Framework, Sybase, AngularJS , TypeScript, myBatis, Hibernate, Bootstrap, REST API, Apache CXF, jaxrs-json, Python/shell scripting
- Knowledge of best practices around Agile development, testing and continuous delivery
- Comfortable using GIT and managing aspects of the build and deployment pipeline
What We Offer:
- Access to various training resources
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Friendly atmosphere in a multinational environment
- Budapest, district IX
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
- Fendrik Márió
- M: +36 70/ 977 9933