Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions. We now need to strengthen one of our team in the financial sector. We are looking for Senior Java developers to join the team in Budapest to take over the development and further improvement of our platforms and their extension with new capabilities and integration points with other internal systems. We are looking for Senior Java developers to join the team in Budapest to take over the development and further improvement of our platforms and their extension with new capabilities and integration points with other internal systems.
Senior Java Backend Developer
As part of a global team we are working on front office projects related to trading corporate products. As this market is becoming standardized, there is more focus on automation and developing new tools for pre-trade analysis. The role will require frequent interaction with trading desk, analysis of existing systems/functionality, design, implementation, production roll out and subsequent support and maintenance. You will be working on servers used for pre-trade analysis, inquiry management, trade booking and real time risk and P&L maintenance. These servers connect to external applications such as Bloomberg and multiple internal systems to provide comprehensive view of market trading activity.
- Develop IT systems covering various aspects of the business run by our FID Credit department
- Have the opportunity to work in close collaboration with our business user and to learn business concepts like how certain financial products and financial markets work
- Participate in every stage of the lifecycle of an IT system ranging from gathering the requirement and designing solutions and writing code to helping our support organization to answer the most interesting user questions
- Work on a diverse technology landscape involving various programming languages (Java, C#), data management systems, CI / CD pipeline (Jenkins)
The ideal candidate has…
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- A good command of English and very strong communication skills
- OOP design skills with ability to understand and enhance other people’s code, to work in an environment where developers will oversee and work on wider components also to deal with older “legacy” code
- Strong Java skills with the willingness to pick up the other language
- Spring knowledge is an advantage, strong willingness to learn, work with in-house developed frameworks is a must
- Familiar with XML and SQL
- Prior experience in working with Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, working with PR-s, using JIRA
- BSc or MSc in any relevant field of IT / Engineering area is an advantage
Good to have / advantages:
- Experience in the finance industry
- Good communication skills in English
Budapest, IX. district
Home office is fully supported, work hours are flexible, mainly driven by local and global meeting schedules and tasks.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…