We respond to diverse projects with flexible solutions. Qualysoft provides a wide range of services from interface solutions through online payment systems to telecommunications solutions, in any area. Our clients can hire teams - or even individual professionals – for in-house jobs, but we also provide a high level of service at the Qualysoft site. We are looking for new colleagues in Qualysoft teams for diverse projects providing continuous learning opportunities. Our common goal is to provide honesty, development and a stable background while getting to know the latest technologies. A professionally prepared team with good mood is waiting for you here! We are waiting for your application for the position below!
We are looking for a
Senior Java Developer/Architect
to join us!
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
We now need to strengthen one of our teams in the financial sector. We are looking for Senior Java Developer/Architect to join a team in Budapest which is responsible for the design and development of a framework for running regression tests on the various components of a pricing/risk management system. The needs toward this framework are becoming increasingly more and more demanding, triggered by both the increased business feature sets and by the refactoring efforts of the main system.to take over the development and further improvement of our platforms and their extension with new capabilities and integration points with other internal systems.
The goal of this project:
To create a proper assessment, design and implementation of an upgraded version of this framework, meeting the expectations on the following lines: performance, result validation (avoiding false positive/negative), black box handling of tested components, production system compatible environment, customizable on test configuration and easily extendable with new test types.
- Create list of current observed design and technological issues in target system
- Create new architecture design
- Create development plan for migrating current system to new design
- Participate in implementation
- Mentor junior developers
The ideal candidate has…
- Professional knowledge of Java 8
- Experience with Spring Core, MVC, Boot, Security
- Proven architect experience
- Good command of English knowledge
Good to have / Advantages:
- Functional programming, knowledge of KDB/Q
- UI development in HTML5 based technology
- Cloud deployment based on AWS
- Grid technology, IBM Symphony grid management
Standard development tools:
- Java8 (migration path to OpenJDK X)
- IDE of personal preference
- Git/Jira/Jenkins/Ant:Gradle/Ivy/Docker/Python/RedHat Linux/Sybase SQL/KDB/Q
- Budapest, district IX.
Home office is fully supported (for 2-3 days in a week), work hours are flexible (core is from 10AM to 4PM), mainly driven by local and global meeting schedules and tasks.
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…