We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
Senior Java/Scala Developer
to join our team!
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
We now need to strengthen one of our team in the financial sector. The product is a multi-year, cross-functional program that will significantly advance the firm’s capabilities in risk management, P&L and balance sheet substantiation, regulatory reporting, and many other areas. As part of this initiative, a global development team will be responsible for the design, development, and rollout of the platform.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Solid experience in software development methodologies, ability to deliver a feature end-to-end
- Experience in Scala or strong willingness to learn
- Java (4+ years), Spring, JUnit, SQL
- Working knowledge of agile development practices including TDD, continuous integration, and SCRUM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to think on their feet
Good to have / Advantages
- Knowledge of Finance processes
- DB2, Terradata, GreenPlum
- Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Stash
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Developing Scala/Java middle-tier services
- Database design and development
- Gaining an understanding of accounting principles and finance processes
- Collaborating with the business, understanding their needs and owning solution delivery
- Challenging existing thinking and solutions, proposing new ideas and techniques
You will gain opportunity to learn:
- Java / Scala
- Agile development practices (TDD/BDD)
- Akka and Reactive Programming
- DB2 Database design and development
- Teradata Database design and development
- Database modeling
- Accounting Principles, Finance Processes
- Budapest, district IX
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
- Fendrik Márió
- M: +36 70/ 977 9933