We respond to diverse projects with flexible solutions. Qualysoft provides a wide range of services from interface solutions through online payment systems to telecommunications solutions, in any area. Our clients can hire teams - or even individual professionals – for in-house jobs, but we also provide a high level of service at the Qualysoft site. We are looking for new colleagues in Qualysoft teams for diverse projects providing continuous learning opportunities. Our common goal is to provide honesty, development and a stable background while getting to know the latest technologies. A professionally prepared team with good mood is waiting for you here! We are waiting for your application for the position below!
We are looking for a
Senior Java/Scala Developer
to join our team!
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
We now need to strengthen one of our team in the financial sector. The product is a multi-year, cross-functional program that will significantly advance the firm’s capabilities in risk management, P&L and balance sheet substantiation, regulatory reporting, and many other areas. As part of this initiative, a global development team will be responsible for the design, development, and rollout of the platform.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Solid experience in software development methodologies, ability to deliver a feature end-to-end
- Experience in Scala or strong willingness to learn
- Java (4+ years), Spring, JUnit, SQL
- Working knowledge of agile development practices including TDD, continuous integration, and SCRUM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to think on their feet
- University degree in a related field
Good to have / Advantages
- Knowledge of Finance processes
- DB2, Terradata, GreenPlum
- Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Stash
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Developing Scala/Java middle-tier services
- Database design and development
- Gaining an understanding of accounting principles and finance processes
- Collaborating with the business, understanding their needs and owning solution delivery
- Challenging existing thinking and solutions, proposing new ideas and techniques
You will gain opportunity to learn:
- Java / Scala
- Agile development practices (TDD/BDD)
- Akka and Reactive Programming
- DB2 Database design and development
- Teradata Database design and development
- Database modeling
- Accounting Principles, Finance Processes
- Budapest, district IX
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
- Fendrik Márió
- M: +36 70/ 977 9933