We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
to join our Finnish project!
Technical environment is FPGA bring up and HW-testing and FPGA verification in laboratory.
Our client is the leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a Connected World. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Technical requirements are:
- Knowledge of SoC design flow, hierarchy and qualification process
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and modeling tools such as Matlab
- Knowledge of SoC HW/SW implementation & verification
- Knowledge of Emulation or FPGA prototype verification platforms
- Knowledge of SoC testing methods and test executions
- Understanding usage of RF measurement equipments
- RTL testing/Verification knowledge
What other skills are essential?
- Python understanding and C/C++
What we offer:
- Accomodation in Finland
- Travel costs
- Costs of returning home once a month
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Opportunity for professional development
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org